Monday, September 24, 2018

#Admin - changes are coming...

Hi Everyone,

Over the course of the two or so months now that I've been doing this blog, two directions for where it would go developed:


  1. A Q&A site that covers specific topics in a given post, and
  2. An interlinked learning resource where posts support subsequent posts.
At first I tried doing both within the same blog, but that just made an organizational mess that was hard to navigate. 

And so I've decided to start another blog - one that will be that interlinked learning resource (and still maintain this one, where I do the Q&A). It'll be called Fact-orials and will take the initial posts here in Math Fact-orials (they'll move and get an edit in the process) and build upon them to explore topics as wide ranging as various fields of math, physics, other sciences, accounting, business, and so much more. 

In the end, if it seems like Math Fact-orials has gone rather quiet, that's because I'm hunkered down working on the other blog. 

I'll put in all the links and everything into both blogs and hopefully they'll work together to help everyone everywhere learn some cool stuff.

Many many thanks to both Stefan Velicu, a former Socratic.org moderator, Hero, contributor, and overall doer of all things, and my wife Aleesha, for helping to make Fact-orials something that can become reality, one entry at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there - thanks for your comment! It's always a pleasure to converse with someone who's interested in math.

As part of the security for this page, I've turned moderation on - so I have to look at your comment before it goes on the page (which will prevent horrible people trying to say and do horrible things here). I'll have your comment posted shortly and far more importantly a response in short order after that.

Feel free to share this page if you find it at all helpful!
Parz

Popular Posts