Saturday, August 25, 2018

#Admin - Math Fact-orials 2.0!

Hey all,

The editing is done, the formatting finished, the transformation complete!

New content will be arriving today and I'm looking forward to posting it up using my new formatting system.

Something you'll notice is the hashtag-ed subjects at the top of the page - the subject line of each post will have at least one tag so that you can (more) easily navigate to content you want to see and avoid anything that will give you math-mares.

I've found a great online graphing calculator at https://www.desmos.com/calculator and so where I can graph, I will (with this and the math formatter, algebra will be much much easier to do).

Which brings me to the links at the top of the page - there's the one for going to my Facebook page (the blog's embassy at Facebook, if you will...) and then links to the tools that I reach for in making the blog - an online set of calculators at www.calculatorsoup.com and also the equation editor I'm using at www.codecogs.com. All of these enable me to bring better quality content to the blog.

And as always, your questions and comments drive the blog forward. It's like a symbiotic relationship - you help me by asking questions, I help you by providing answers. Win Win!

Parz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there - thanks for your comment! It's always a pleasure to converse with someone who's interested in math.

As part of the security for this page, I've turned moderation on - so I have to look at your comment before it goes on the page (which will prevent horrible people trying to say and do horrible things here). I'll have your comment posted shortly and far more importantly a response in short order after that.

Feel free to share this page if you find it at all helpful!
Parz

Popular Posts