Saturday, August 11, 2018

#Economics, #Household Math - Question about Bulgarian currency (or any currency really...)

Question

I'll be travelling to Bulgaria soon. How do I find information about exchange rates?

Answer

Check out the XE app. I've got it loaded on my phone and love it.

Analysis

The Bulgarian currency, according to my Google search, is the Lev.

There are many different ways to find current exchange rates, but one of my favourite is through the XE app, which you can find here:

https://www.xe.com/apps/?WT.seg_1=XMX-180x150-XHOM-ADL-XX-V01-170614

(and the Bulgarian Lev is one of the supported currencies on the XE app...)

A quick FYI, the Lev has the following mid-market rates (1 of the following currencies gets you this many Lev):

1 USD = 1.71 Lev
1 GBP = 2.19 Lev
1 EUR = 1.96 Lev



~~~~~

Questions and comments always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there - thanks for your comment! It's always a pleasure to converse with someone who's interested in math.

As part of the security for this page, I've turned moderation on - so I have to look at your comment before it goes on the page (which will prevent horrible people trying to say and do horrible things here). I'll have your comment posted shortly and far more importantly a response in short order after that.

Feel free to share this page if you find it at all helpful!
Parz

Popular Posts